Adobe Training In Sydney From Creative Mentor
March 11, 2014
Creative Mentor is a Sydney based institute that specializes in Microsoft, Adobe and MYOB applications and also trains students in these applications. The courses at Creative Mentor are all designed in such a way that each and every student who is part of the course understands what is being taught in class. The module is simplified so that even the complicated aspects are taken care of and simplified. With just 6 students per class there is a complete teacher-student interaction and students are encouraged to ask questions about the course.
These classes are particularly well known for their Adobe training. Adobe is among the most sought after softwares in the industry and is required for all creative fields. Marketing, fashion, designing, photography and even web site designing require Adobe skills. There are various Adobe courses that cover Adobe training like Adobe Flash training and advanced, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. All these courses are taught in 2 levels, the training level and the advanced level. Each of Adobe courses Sydney are for 2 days from 9am to 4.30pm. The trainers at the institute are all experts in
Creative Sympathy Gift Ideas
March 6, 2014
When choosing a gift to send your condolences to a friend who has lost a loved one, take a bit of time to put some thought into your selection. Many people simply send flowers, but then the grieving have to figure out what to do with dozens of flower arrangements that are going to take up a lot of room and will soon wilt. When you want to show your sympathy for a loved one who is mourning, give a thoughtful gift that will actually help their healing process.
There are many wonderful, unique, and creative sympathy gifts that are too often overlooked. To start the decision making process, consider the person are choosing the gift for, and the relationship they had with the deceased. Did they lose their mother, child, sibling, or partner? Give a unique gift that is going to give the relationship the honor and respect that it deserves.
One example of a creative sympathy gift is a piece of custom jewelry. Give the gift of a beautiful piece of jewelry that they can wear as often as they would like, that will keep the memory of the deceased close to them and in their
College Party Theme Ideas- Putting A Creative Spin On Your College Party
March 6, 2014
One of the best elements of college is being thrown into a fun social environment with a lot of new people from all over the country, and often from all over the world. It’s important you focus on your education but it’s also important you enjoy the social rewards of your four years in school, which often means attending and throwing parties. If you’re tired of throwing the same normal party every single weekend you should consider throwing one of the following fun, creative party ideas.
1. Toga. This one has been a classic for decades now. The idea behind a toga party is simple- everyone wears makeshift togas instead of normal clothes. These togas are generally made from bed sheets or other large pieces of clothe haphazardly wrapped around your body. Some people take it further and bring garlands, goblets and other items to play off the theme.
2. Graffiti. This is another fun party though it’s a little more modern. With this party everyone shows up wearing a white t-shirt, though you can have everyone wear white pants as well, and then you provide a lot of sharpie markers (in both black and multi-colored). Through the whole party
Tokina 10-17 Review – A Fun Lens For Creative Photography Use
March 2, 2014
The Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens is a premium lens for either your Canon camera or Nikon camera. With a great rotary zooming system it’s a rather low priced lens compared to other lenses you may look up or have already purchased.
It provides great clarity and is one of my favorite lenses that I have ever purchased. I will list all the benefits and features of this lens below:
-This lens is optimized for either Canon or Nikon cameras showing it’s diversity among the different camera users.
-It has a minimum of f/22 to f/3.5 – 4.5 apertures range that allows a good amount of light into your camera’s image.
-The minimum focus distance is around 5.5 which is about 14cm. This allows you to get up close to the object without suffering any sharpness from the photo.
-The Rotary Zooming system allows you to zoom in on images with ease.
-The maximum outer diameter is around 2.75 which are 70mm.
-The lens type is a fisheye with a minimum focal length is 10mm and a maximum focal length of 17mm.
-With the fisheye lens you can create great special effects, with great sharpness towards the center of your images.
Creative Activities For Toddlers Painting With Jello
February 24, 2014
As a work-at-hom mom of a 16-month old daughter, I’m always in search of safe, creative arts and crafts for toddlers. I like to fill our days with creative, educational and expressive activities and painting with Jello is not only fun, but also safe and creative. The best part is watching your toddler laugh and smile while they are painting. The results is a beautiful, fruity scented masterpiece that can be displayed for all to see.
Painting with Jello is simple, inexpensive, easy and safe. Here’s what to do:
1. For different colors, purchase a few different flavors of Jello. I like to get the Lime for green, Blue Raspberry for blue, Grape for purple, Orange for orange, Black Cherry or Strawberry for red, and Lemon for yellow. Watermelon is also great for pink. The store brand gelatin will work just as well as the name brand Jello.
2. Grab a few of the paper Dixie cups and fill each half full with warm water. Add enough Jello to create a good consistency for painting. The thicker you make it the darker the colors will appear.
3. Get your little one ready. Roll up the sleeves, get